We live in zone 6a and I have been gardening and cooking for years. This blog is an opportunity for me to share with you my success and those failures that come about on occasion. Plus, I want to hear from all the gardeners and bakers and cooks out there and learn from you. Feel free to share your ideas.







Sunday, January 29, 2017

podcast- Spilled Milk

I have fallen in love with a new Podcast-Spilled Milk. I am currently listening to the Christmas Cookie  episode because it is snowing outside. I am going to try one of their recipes. Not sure which one though. Cookies can be so comforting and a little comfort right now could be good.
Spilled Milk fun to listen to, but Matt uses an occasional word ( 4 letter type) that might offend some, but you have been forewarned. Time to have some cookies.

No comments:

Post a Comment